1. Pendon Museum Trust, High Street, Long Wittenham, Oxfordshire, is a Registered Charity No. 313614. We are not registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
2. We collect personal information data to respond to enquiries and to administer and promote our museum and its events.
3. We obtain personal information from our contacts through Gift Aid forms; sign up to our digital publications; membership of our Friends programme; and responses to advertising and trading records.
4. We have a legitimate interest in keeping and processing data to maintain a database to provide information requested and in our commercial interests relating to our museum.
5. With the exception of matters noted in paragraph 6, all processing is undertaken within our organisation and used only for the purposes of promoting and administering the museum and its activities.
6. We use external services to meet some of our needs and this may result in the transfer of limited personal data: we use Eventbrite for museum and event ticketing; we use Mailchimp for email newsletters; we use Zoom for online events; we use CAF Donate and PayPal for online Friends membership; we use Vimeo and YouTube for video services accessed via our website.
7. Like most websites this website use ‘cookies’. These are small data files which are stored on your device in order to improve the functionality and management of the site. As these cookies are commonly used across the web, we recommend disabling cookies in your browser if you do not wish them to be installed on your device.
8. If you connect or integrate any social media services with services we provide, you may receive social notifications either from us or from third party companies providing social media services on our behalf. You can manage these social notifications through changing your privacy settings on the relevant social media site or discontinuing any interaction.
9. You have the right to be removed from our data lists.
10. We will remove your details on request by post to the above address or by an email to email@example.com and unless there is a legal requirement to keep that information will delete it from our records.
11. You have the right to know the information we hold about you by post to the above address or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make further enquiries to confirm any such request is from you. We will correct any errors you alert us to.
12. Except where you have asked for removal we will keep data for as long as we have a relationship with you and no longer than 2 years thereafter unless there is a specific reason to retain it.
13. Except where there is a legal requirement for us to provide information we will refer any enquiry asking for your personal information to you when it is requested.
14. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.