Friends support development through their membership
Pendon is an independent charity. Without the continuing support of our Friends we cannot continue to develop our exhibits, their preservation and interpretation. Recently this has enabled refurbishment of a gallery; new facilities for visitors; installation of air conditioning; development of an audio guide; and introduction of childrens modelling sessions.
We have ambitious plans to create an additional gallery/activity space and improve the interpretation of the Vale Scene. We need help from Friends to achieve these.
Two annual membership options:
Individual members pay an annual minimum fee of £20.00
Family membership covers up to 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years) with a minimum fee of £28.00 per year
Friends have the option to pay more at their discretion.
Friends enjoy a growing range of benefits
- unlimited complimentary access during normal opening days
- two places at each exclusive Friends Evening
- one place at Friends Online zoom-based events
- exclusive publications including Pendon Paper
- web-based resources exclusive to Friends. Details can be found here
- discounts on purchases from the museum shop and the webshop.
If you would like to know about more about the aims of the museum please take a few moments to look at the Aims of the Museum which we hope can convince you of the merits of becoming a Friend of Pendon.